Thursday 19 May 2016

Visse Vasse - visual stories

Visse Vasse - visual stories
Visse Vasse - visual stories
Visse Vasse - visual stories

Are you looking for inspiration to create a gallery wall at your home ? 
Well, I just discovered VisseVasse - visual stories website and I really like it. 

As you know me, I like products which will look great in kids’ rooms the same way they can be exposed in our living room. VisseVasse -  ring the bell! This Danish company was founded by Dorthe Mathiesen and Karsten Noel. They both have worked for the past 20 years in the field of fashion, production design and graphic design. In 2013 they launched Langebro the first city poster. With its references to 1930s poster artists and the mint/turquoise colours of the era, it set the tone for the upcoming collection of posters featuring landmarks from Danish and European cities…..can you find yours?  Please read all the story of the company here. My favourites are exclusive collaboration with photographers Vee Speers (Australia) and Dan Isaac Wallin . Only not sure if my boys would like them in their room, through…..

Visse Vasse - visual stories
Visse Vasse - visual stories