Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello October & dark toddler bed

Laurence Simoncini house
Rafa-kids dark toddler bed

I can't believe its already October, but I can definitely feel it , in the cold days we have out here. Monday, straight after Inside Design Amsterdam, we got new delivery of Rafa-kids beds, and it was very busy day to prepare all the pre-orders for our waiting customers. I know I don't had much time for blogging, but I missed it, and will try to get back to my week routine and bring some inspiration to you, more regularly. 

Today I play with dark Rafa-kids toddler bed and some dark colors. It feels good this time of the year, so cosy and comfortable. I really like the contrast of simple modern space and design with a touch of blue or mustard. I don't think my boys will let me paint any wall so dark, but we are definitely having few grey walls at home, also in our boys room. They are having now the dark set F&R in their room, and we are trying to adopt it with a bit of color. 

Products in the collage are : 

stars girland from engelpunt
sleeping style Serendipity shop Paris

First & last photo : style of Laurence Simoncini co-founder of Serendipity shop Paris
Bird and girl  - photo Imke Klee 
Stars garland - new product from Englepunt