Friday 15 March 2013

Daybed


Daybed  from very special Andreas Mikutta,  got an innovation award in 2012.
 Just look on his site for more amazing design pieces, if you are minimalist lover you will enjoy it.
 I'm totally into simplicity in life at the moment. 


I spent a lot of time looking  for inspiration for our new A teen bed. 
The beds which I find the most beautiful and inspiring where the daybeds I would like to show you today.

The first bed is coming from Denmark, designed by Anita Johansen. I can imagine to have this bed in my home tomorrow! Looks so relax and beautiful.  Geometric pillows are from a new Danish company oyoy - I don't know who is the designer of this daybed, but I spotted it also in some Scandinavian houses so maybe it is some design classic from there? 
I hope you like my selection and I wish you a nice week end.


Can you imagine it's the same daybed ? from here : vintage-daybed-enfant