Friday 13 January 2012

MajserKlepka - Maciel Blazniak - Illustration


Another great treasury toy found in the Kickcan&Conkers shop. Designed in Poland a super cut-out book/shop illustrated by Maciel Blazniak. Produced by the company "Pan tu nie stal" I think my polish readers will crack a smile looking at it. It all reminds us the communist times, when we grew up ( I was born in the mid 70's). The graphic is fantastic!  I recommend it for a bit older kids! It was too difficult for my 5 years old son but he enjoyed helping me putting it together. We had fun playing with it afterwards.


modern customers are going to do their shopping   ;-)

Dzisiaj coś z Polski. Fantastyczna zabawka do wycinania. 
Wysoka jakość i świetna grafika.  
Wracamy do czasów komuny i śmiejemy sie z naszymi dziećmi. 
mozna kupic w w Polsce tutaj : 
W sklepie bardzo dużo ciekawych rzeczy dla dzieci - ale to może innym razem, albo zobaczcie sami.